1 Sunnies Facelift | Everythings Always Sunny
Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Sunnies Facelift


So as you can see, Sunny had a bit of a facelift! This has been quite a process, but I’m so glad it’s finally here!
So I switched Everythings Always Sunny to WordPress because of SEO and there’s just much more freedom in design elements etc.. in WordPress. Now if you’re just starting your blog or thinking to start a blog, I did love blogger to learn about blogging. Everything in Blogger is super self-explanatory and easy to use and probably the best blogging platform to get to know the blogging world!
But for me, I feel as of lately I’ve become much more serious about my blog, and that’s why we decided to make the move to WordPress and so far, I’m REALLYYYY loving it! I love the plugins on the backend of it. They have SEO plugins that you just plug in, type in keywords instead of searching for hours on Pinterest trying to learn about SEO. They make it, so it’s all right infront of you that for me, is extremely useful!
Anyways, I hope you guys like the new look to Everythings Always Sunny! I wanted something with a lot of neutral colors so the content could be the focus!
I hope you guys have an great Thanksgiving and eat some fantastic food and take a looong nap!
Happy Tuesday Guys! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Everythings Always Sunny © 2014.