1 Life's Sunny Moments | Everythings Always Sunny
Sunday, October 19, 2014

Life's Sunny Moments



One of my sunny things is my Fiancé, Matt, With all of the changes going on lately I've had unbelievable support from him and I really can't thank him enough. As much as this blog is mine it's his too because of all the hiccups behind my day to day posts. He's always fixing the problems that I make (coding to be exact... lol) and I can't thank him enough for that.


Changes in season, this is my favorite time of year, I love the crispness in the air and candles at night. There's something about this time of year that just feels warm and comfortable.


Even though this happened in September one of my happy moments was that I got to write for On The Town Magazine, I was thrilled when they asked me to write their fashion column for September! It was a great experience, and it opened up a lot of doors from there!


Another favorite thing of mine issss beer. Yes, as I posted below talking all about Osgood their beer is great annnd I really really dig it!


Life has been crazy lately. I feel like I've been on the go non-stop and if you or anyone that knows me knows that I get hangry QUICK, and I need something in my stomach NOW. Lol you can ask Matt that poor guy has to deal with my crazy hungry needs alllll of the time. Almost every time we leave the house his question before we go "did you eat something...?" lol! I've been loving these Nakd bars by Nakd Whole Foods. They're a great thing just to keep in my purse so that whenever i'm feelin' the hangry mood coming on I can fix it with my Nakd Whole Foods bar! It gives me a good boost of energy, and they have a good source of protein! OH! They're also gluten, wheat and dairy free so it's great for just about anyone! Check them out here!

8 comments:

  1. You guys look super happy :) Congrats on your engagement!! xo Kelly kellylovesmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute photo with doggy! :)

    www.augustweekend.com | Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fiance sounds like my husband! He's the one that puts all the work into my blog, so I always call it our blog :)
    Your town looks like my small town I live in! Neat :)

    www.mishmoshmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post! Congrats on the engagement, I wish my boyfriend knew how to code! :)

    XO Kristin
    www.daydreamingincolor.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet post! For all the blogging meltdowns my bf puts up with (I run two so you can only imagine how many meltdowns that is haha) he deserves infinite cookies! Also I love those nakd bars. Life-saver for those daily hanger moments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your photos <3

    xo

    alysadaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photo, like your blog
    I am your follower , I hope you will follow back  ;) 
    Beauty World by Dessi

    ReplyDelete

 
Everythings Always Sunny © 2014.