1 Closet Ready | Everythings Always Sunny
Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Closet Ready


Call me a retail junkie but to me there is nothing more perfect and satisfying than finding a new statement piece to add to my closet. (I'm a firm believer in Retail Therapy.) Since you're here I'm assuming you're on the same page as me and nothing is more exhilarating than adding a new "statement" to that wardrobe.
I try really really hard to add something different each season. With any of these colorful pieces you'll be sure you're on trend for this season!


A Classic Cami Midi Dress
Statement Shorts By JCrew Brocade
Kate Spade Small Square Studs


1 comment:

  1. Oooo!! ALL of these pieces are 'adorable'. :) Especially those shoes!

    Melissa
    thebeesknees-mel.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Everythings Always Sunny © 2014.