1 High End | Wish List | Everythings Always Sunny
Wednesday, March 19, 2014

High End | Wish List

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11
So lately I've taken what I spend greatly into consideration. I have a bad habit of spending my money on "trendy" cheap things.. Now that I'm growing up I'm realizing that the amount of money I spend on each little cheap piece of jewelry I could of saved up and spent a great deal on a good classic item that will last me years instead of months sometimes as little as weeks. I think it's time that I save then I can splurge! JRDunnNordstrom and Neiman Marcus all have great fine jewelry and has a different style for everyones liking!


3 comments:

  1. Ohh just added all of these to my wishlist too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO many great options! I'm a shoe lover, so naturally I want both pairs!!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 2 is so beautiful!!! Definitely on my wish list!

    xoxo,
    Andrea

    www.andreaeveryday.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Everythings Always Sunny © 2014.