1 november picks | Everythings Always Sunny
Saturday, November 23, 2013

november picks

Every month I find new "picks" of things I've really been diggin' lately! Not to sure why but this year I've been loving everything neutral. I usually go for things that have a lot of sparkle and shine but this year I feel my style has really toned down a lot. Instead of going after that sparkly neon tote bag I find myself spending a little extra on a nice black classic.. Any others the same?

1. The Expert Lip Color - Blood Roses // 2. Ossimo Womens Tunic Top - Snow White L // 3. Karen Walker The Number One Sunglasses // 4. Frosted Antlers // 5. Tinley Road Alexandra Winged Tote // 6. Button-up Cropped Shirt

7 comments:

  1. I love the vampy necklace!! I've been feeling a need for a new classic black bag too.

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks!!! I love #4. Hope you can stop by and check out my latest post www.nellecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh love it all!!! Those antlers...awesome.
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That deep burgundy lipstick looks perfect for fall–I love vampy shades like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous picks!
    -April

    www.thelifelovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look check out www.withloveragan.com the newest online women's clothing boutique. Like us on Facebook for 20% off your first order. www.facebook.com/withloveragan

    ReplyDelete

 
Everythings Always Sunny © 2014.