1 Barbie Pink | Everythings Always Sunny
Saturday, August 24, 2013

Barbie Pink


A little store called Charming Charlie recently opened up in a mall right near us! I think when I first walked in I had a mini heart attack everything was so sparkly and they have wonderful prices! I first tried this on and had a little bit of an uneasy feeling, I have this thing where I purchase all neutrals and then just buy fun and bright accessories or shoes.. I made myself go out of my box a little and purchased this little number! Its so true with the quote "You are what you wear." All day I felt just a little brighter and happier! 


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I adore that dress is those sandals, super cute.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is adorable on you! It looks super comfy too. I wish I had a Charming Charlie's near me!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Target Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable! Love the color of the dress!!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Charming Charlies! I don't have one super close to me, but it's always a fun store to stop in when I get the chance!

    Runway Chef

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, I love your dress, so beautiful
    I'm following u , hope u can follow back. THX XOXO

    Moda della donna

    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dress is gorgeous and so are you!! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog btw! ;)

    iambornlippy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw this pink looks great on you! You're so pretty :)

    ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. precioso outfit!
    el color es muy alegre!
    Saludos...
    Esmeralda Rubi
    http://entrezapatosyvestidos.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete

 
Everythings Always Sunny © 2014.