1 Make A Difference | Everythings Always Sunny
Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Make A Difference


This is Helena Cho she is the founder of Good Works Make A Difference. I am so blessed to have met her after seeing her merchandise in Down To Earth. She is so sweet and so genuine, these are the kind of people that are changing out planet. She is such an amazing and inspiring woman to everyone out there. I recently watched this video, after watching what they really do it warms my heart to know that there are still people out there that care this much to go and make a difference. I am so grateful and thankful that we still have such kind hearted people on this planet. 


My beautiful boss Sholeh & Helena






This is the "Happily Ever After" ring. An exceptional, delicately crafted piece that demands attention. In the spirit of Good Work(s), proceeds from the sale of one ring helps provide one holiday gift for children living in foster care!

Check out her website here


A special Thank You goes out to Helena & Employees that work for Good Work(s), I'm so glad I had the chance to learn more about you. What your doing is remarkable and incredibly life changing for so many people, Thank You.

6 comments:

  1. Love this! Great post, for a great cause :) That ring is awesome!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this cause; it mixes fashion with helping others and I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post!
    nice outfit too!
    :)
    http://talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ring is super fab! Would love to purchase one?! Looked on that site and didn't see it for sale! Let me know how I could go about purchasing one!

    Thanks!

    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always like these kind of accessories! they are amazing and inspiring to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the well wishes, everyone! It really warms our heart to see so much of support.

    On behalf of the Good Work(s) Make a Difference Team,
    Manuel Montenegro
    Marketing Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

 
Everythings Always Sunny © 2014.